Welcome To Gulfmann Birds Collection

Welcome to my daily updated worldwide Birds stamps collections, please let me know all your philatelic comments.

Please kindly send me birds stamped envelopes or birds topic aerogramme from your country, it will very helpful for my collections, Thanks.


George WU
P. O. Box 4-155,
Yungho, Taipei 23499,
Taiwan,
Republic of China.

My email:
gtmwu@hotmail.com



Search This Blog

Friday, July 8, 2011

ROC ~ Owls Night Delivery Registered FDC


Republic of China (Taiwan) Owls Night Delivering Registered FDC, posted on July 7, 2011 from north Taiwan Danshui post office, the cover was delivered with NIGHT DELIVERING SERVICE, the cover was delivered on July 8, 2011 8:00pm.
The cover was cancelled with a blue ink rectangular chop, as "NIGHT DELIVERING" on cover front side, and charged with special service tariff with NT$7, affixed with three pieces postage due stamps on cover back side

No comments:

Post a Comment