Welcome To Gulfmann Birds Collection

Welcome to my daily updated worldwide Birds stamps collections, please let me know all your philatelic comments.

Please kindly send me birds stamped envelopes or birds topic aerogramme from your country, it will very helpful for my collections, Thanks.


George WU
P. O. Box 4-155,
Yungho, Taipei 23499,
Taiwan,
Republic of China.

My email:
gtmwu@hotmail.com



Search This Blog

Sunday, April 9, 2017

ROC ~ Parrot FDC


Republic of China (Taiwan) Parrot FDC, postmarked on June 12, 1986 from Taipei Beimen main post office.



2 comments:

  1. Very beautiful stamp and a lovely cover with Macau! Truly amazing and very gorgeous!

    Jane @ Laser hair removal Dublin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, this weekend is good for me, since this time i am reading this enormous informative article here at my home. bird aviary for sale

    ReplyDelete